Introducing Slack Integration in Simplifyd – keeping you in touch with your business.
What exactly does this mean? Well, once you connect Slack to your Simplifyd account, you’ll receive updates from Simplifyd through Slack, such as when a team member completes a task from a To-Do list, if a client has sent a message, or when a payment has been made against an invoice.
- It’s really simple to set up Slack Integration from within Simplifyd.
- Start by going to ‘Settings’, then open the ‘Integrations’ tab.
- You’ll need your Incoming WebHook url from Slack, but if you don’t know this, don’t worry!
- You can create the Incoming WebHook url by clicking on our handy link highlighted in blue.
- Once you’ve got your link, paste it into the form, and click ‘Save’.
And that’s it. Simple. If you get stuck, see what Slack has to say here.
We’re also creating a community channel on Slack. This is to help our users connect with each other, and use each other’s expertise to help grow their individual businesses.
To find out more about our Slack Integration, or anything else at all to do with Simplifyd, get in touch in app (by clicking on the blue button in the bottom right corner), email email@example.com, or chat with us in the bottom right corner of www.simplifyd.io